Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Papertrey gift set

Hallo,

I managed to get a little more time in the craft room while the kiddos argued/debated back and forth the pro's and cons of Pokemon verses Naruto....

This is a gift set that I started in one of my classes on my Cruise in October - The stamp set is from Papertrey and the gift box in made from the container that her stamp sets come in which is cool.

There is a funny story that goes with this set.... I am known as the family klutz, just ask my kids, even my coworkers know that I am somewhat of a klutz - too bad I didn't warn Nicole (from Papertrey Ink) as I probably about gave her a heart attack.

I was trying to cut ribbon for the box and my scissors were dull so I was borrowing the scissors of the very sweet lady sitting next to me, well the second or third time I borrowed them I dropped them, tried to catch them and stabbed myself in the wrist - and yes it hit the artery....good thing I am a Nurse eh - I grabbed my wrist and held pressure and by the time the ships medics got to the room it had stopped bleeding (I took some bandages and washed up, dressed it up...but class was pretty much done by then). Sooo embarrassing!!!!




I had to laugh - the girl sitting behind me told me - "I know it looks pretty callous, but if I don't keep stamping, I will faint".

One of the older ladies in the back says "You DH is going to say 'What did you do?" And my reply to her was to imagine this pic of my DH first - kinda looks like a biker dude, dew rag, small ponytail, small beard - and he says "NOW what did you do?" I ussually trip over things without really doing any damage but ever so often....
All for today - One less unfinished project on my desk :) !!!!
Wish my luck at work tomorrow - looks like its going to be a busy one!!!!
Have a Great Christmas!!!!
Tera


















No comments: