Monday, December 22, 2008

Rustic ornaments

Hallo,
Quick post for today - my kiddos are having a Christmas gathering with their friends at the house today and the noise levels are a bit mind numbing right now :)....they are in the middle of an epic game of Risk :)...
This will probably be my last post until after the weekend - I work the next 2 - have 2 off for Christmas and work the weekend....
In keeping with my early resolution to get my craft room cleaned up - starting with my table - I have gotten the table mostly clean with only about 3 unfinished projects on top and I have about a foot of space to work now instead of 6 inches.
This first wood ornament is stamped with a snowflake from 'Papertrey Ink' stamped in 'not quite navy' from SU - edged with walnut distress ink and I added some stickles glitter to the snowflake.



This second ornament is stamped with 'purely pomegranet' from Su and is the reindeer from Inkadinkado and also edged with walnut distress ink.







The third ornament is stamped in 'not quite navy' and is a stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com



So thats all for today - I may get some more time in the craft room this afternoon.
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Tera




No comments: