Thursday, January 22, 2009

Designer Pink

Hallo,
Off work today and I had time to go play with some of my Stamping buddies!!! We meet a couple times a month and just bring stuff to work on - the stuuf I brought to work on today I will have to finish up to show you on monday.
Showing you today some more projects I did with the pink sheet of 'Faux Designer Paper' technique from technique junkies.
This first card I cut ovals out of the FDP and brown cardstock and cut a label from the FDP, edged them all with gold krylon and layered them on top of pink ribbon to brown cardstock with some pink and green baubles for accents.



I really love this technique - it allows me to customize the backround paper and can be used for anything. Makes up some really quick cards!!!!
And wait till you see the journal I did for tomorrow :)







This card took just a little more time - the rose (SU) was stamped 3 times and the petals of 2 of them cut and layered to the first(with foam tape). The leaves I colored in with prismacolor pencils but the texture of the FDP still shows through the green - cool!!!
I then layered the rose onto ovals cut with nesties in my cuttlebug, edged with gold krylon, layered on top of pink ribbom to brown cardstock.
The phrase is from 'Gina K - Kindred phrases for her'.
All for today - gotta run pick up the kids from swim team practice. I am preposting for tomorrow as I will be working - so Have A Great Weekend and I will see you on the other side on monday!!!
tera
















1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Gosh these are beautiful Tera!!