Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Faith card

Hallo.
Pulled out an older stamp again today, along with one not so old and one relatively new.
The 'Faith' phrase is from Endless Creations, The main panel stamp is from 'Good Stamps Stamp Goods' and the backrounder is from Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com
All were stamped in SU 'Not quite navy in and I edged the panels with it too. Kraft, navy and white cardstock and a scrap of vellum for the phrase. I added a few blue baubles too.
All for tonight
Take Care
Tera










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with these!
Amy

Shirley said...

Wonderful cards, Tera. Tera, your cards are wonderful and others should see them. Why don't you try a Follow Me Gadget on your sidebar. Then visit a few blogs with Follow Mes and follow them after commenting. They will stop by and look and there you go. Followers to share with. Hope you don't mind my suggestion. I generally follow the ones who are following me. LOLOLOL Now I really am confused.