Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Faux designer paper cards

Hallo,
I am preposting for today so I can get my chores done early tomorrow and head for the craft room. The DH will be back to work, DD/DS with be back in school so I will have the day to myself. I have some more yard work to do and some house cleaning before I can head for the craft room.
Here are some more projects using the Faux Designer Paper - the yellow sheet (tomorrow I should have some stuff made with the pink sheet). I did 4 cards, all pretty much the same layout and stamps but I changed up the store bought DP. (K&Company - I believe)
I used the cuttlebug to cut the ovals with my nesties and the decorative corners.
The stamps of the FDP are all Inkadinkado and the phrase is from Gina K.

I love how you can get many different looks from one sheet of FDP.
All for today.
Take Care
Tera



































No comments: