Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hallo,
While I was playing with my peerless watercolors I did several of these moths from Gina K http://www.ginakdesigns.com - I colored this one pretty much the same as yesterdays cut him out and edged him with the gold krylon again - and used the last of the scrap of beading cord for the antenna.
I still had the white craft ink out so I used it on the floilage (also Gina K - as is the phrase).
I used several shades of yellow for the cardstock and added some orange baubles at the last minute as the card looked like it needed just a smidgen bit 'more'.







All for tonight - I am off work again tomorrow and hope to play a bit again - the kids have their 3rd swim meet tomorrow after school.
Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow! How very warm and beautiful! Like a Spring day and so needed in this Winter weather! Lovely!