Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful ATC's

Hallo,
I am giving you a break today from the briefcase project - sort of - I needed to make a couple ATC's for a friend so grabbed some of the stuff already on my desk - scarps of the masterboard and scraps from the self-adhesive black trim. I cut the shape with nestie die in my cuttlebug - I was glad to find that there was a die that was perfect ATC size!!!!
It is edged with a silver metallic pen.
The ladies were from another scrap - colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out to layer on top with foam tape.
All for today - didn't manage to amke it to the craft room yesterday - but did get some yard work done and some errands done... Today though I WILL get some crafting time!!!
Take Care
Tera














2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How cool Tera! It all goes together so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

These are very nice!
Cheers,
Marina
Cherry Pie