Friday, February 13, 2009

DH's Valentines card

Hallo,
It got a little late to take a good picture when I finished this on wednesday but I wanted to have something to show you today.....it would have looked better if I had put it in front of a darker backround instead of the white but I lost what little daylight I had soo....I may retake a pic of it this weekend sometime and see how it looks then.
This as you may have guessed is what I came up with for DH for Valentines Day.
The lady is from Rubbernecker - I just got a bunch of ladies from them this week and she is the one I started with. The silver patterned backround you may recognize from a post or 2 ago as the cardstoack I put under the black felt pieces when I sprayed them with silver memory mist for the briefcase. The layers are cut with my nestabilities in my cuttlebug. The lady was colored with my lyra and prismacolor pencils and then I added some stickles glitter to her dress and bangles.
All for me today - Take Care
Tera














1 comment:

Shirley said...

How lovely! I bet he really likes it! She is so wonderful in that color too!