Monday, February 16, 2009

Elegant Rubbernecker ladies

Hallo,
Welcome to Monday!!! I didn't get much done at the craft table this weekend. My poor old mutt came up lame and in pain about 4 am friday(he wouldn't walk, was in alot of pain - to the point he wouldn't even let me touch his back or back legs and usually I can - he has had similar symptoms before only up by his neck and nowhere near this bad) - I had to work so DH had to get him to the vet for me - they think he had a bone chip off near his spine, even though they couldn't see anything on xray....so almost $400 later he has pain pills and steroids.
Getting pills down a dog is almost as bad a cats - I had been doctoring all 3 of my cats for a month now for ear infections, but thankfully their medicine is liquid.
Anyway poor old mutt - Husker - is doing better, up and about, and even went for a short walk yesterday. ( I worked today so no walk today).
Saturday the kiddos had District swim meet and end of season swim party...
So here's some pics of what I managed to get done in the craft room Sunday afternoon. Same theme as fridays cards, same lady from 'Rubbernecker' only in different colors and one more shot of fridays card on darker backround.
I used spellbinders dies to cut the layers, edged with black sharpie and silver krylon, colored with prismacolor pencils, foofooed up with stickles glitter and left over pieces of the same foam from the briefcase project.
All for today - Take Care
Tera




















1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH so beautiful! Your coloring on her skirt is gorgeous and has such depth!