Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finished Briefcase make-over

Hallo,
I finished the briefcase today - finally. I didn't get any craft time monday due to errands and such....and tuesday was pretty much the same...the weather has been so nice that I got some much needed yard work done.
Today I ended up doing some more yard work because it didn't rain all day like they thought it would and because I needed to do some thinking.
Have you ever had an idea that just would not leave you alone? Well I had this idea that came to me for a project yesterday and this am when I went to the craft room to finish the briefcase this idea would not leave me along :) - So I took my little idea and did some more yard work while my brain worked out all the pieces of this project and hopefully I can get started on it this weekend (it involves some watercolors, stamps, stencil paste, napkins, mod podge and probably a canvus).
Eventually I was able to get back to the craft table and finish this briefcase. These are shots of the front and I will show you the inside tomorrow - will pre-post as I work the next 2 days. I am happy with how it turned out - would love to have about 4 or 5 of these to do all in different styles. I do have a couple other small suicases and a make-up trunk or 2 waiting their turn....
Stamps used include Cornish Heritage Farms http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com- houndstooth and sophisticated swirls backrounders, and their 'Beautiful' set. Hero Arts for the ladies with hats, and the focal image is an unknown (to me ) UM.
All for today ya'll
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: