Monday, February 23, 2009

Lighthouse stamped collages - step 2

Hallo,
Did some more playing today - adding some layers to my backround pieces.
This first one is one of the canvus with the gouache - stamped the flourishes with SU chocolate chip ink,
then stamped the Lighthouse with memento ink onto a white paper nakin and used gel medium to glue it to the canvus.




This second one is acrylic on watercolor paper and the colors turned out a bit darker/brighter. Added the flourishes and the lighthouse the same as the first one. Now will let them dry overnight like I should and will color the lighthouse in tomorrow - these I think I will do with watercolors.
I did another one of these today but will show you that one tomorrow.
All for today - Take Care
Tera





1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

oh my word this is awesome! I love how it is so "artsy"!!!