Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yellow Rose with ribbon

Hallo,
Boy did I sleep good last night!!!! I got home from work - totally pooped out, barely ate super, made it as far as the couch and then sometime later stumbled into bed....didn't even check my email much less finish this post that I had waiting all made up except to write a note.....so here it is for you today instead.
I am hoping to get some significant time at the craft table today - I have an old briefcase that I have been planning toredo for ages - been collecting scraps of this and that to match, had the masterboard copies made for a long time from one I did WAAAAYYYY back this last summer....ect., ect. ect.....Its time has finally come!!!
Todays card is a continuation of last weeks obsession with a blackboard technique, only with color - this one in yellows. The rose is from Inkadinkado, stamped in white craft ink and lightly colored with my prismacolor pencils (as to leave a little of the black showing - like an old blackboard).
I cut the layers with my nestabilities in my cuttlebug, added yellow dotted ribbon and some yellow baubles onto lighter yellow base cardstock.
Tomorrows post with be for the FAM - DD 's birthday outing to the local go-cart track - I took tons of pics so will share a few tomorrow. Then hopefully will be able to show you some progress on the suitcase....
All for today - gotta roll
Take Care
Tera














No comments: