Monday, March 16, 2009

Born to Ride

Hallo,

Pulled from some of my favorite sketch blogs this am to get me started today. Its a rainy kinda day here and my joints made me feel about 90 years old today.....sat in my massage chair with the heat on for awhile waiting for a break in the rain and then took my poor ol dog for a walk before the next wave of rain...

Managed to get a couple errands done but didn't manage to get my housework done.....ahhh shucks, it will still be here tomorrow....

Anyway this card uses a sketch from Jen at
www.iheart2stamp.com
The main image is from Hanna stamps which I just got in the mail this weekend :) and the phrase is from Gina K - one of the Tee's or the Sporty set.... I have the phrases all mixed up....
I colored her with my prismaciolor pencils and added a little gold mettalice pen to the gold parts of the motorcycle.


I cut the main layer, the second layer and the ribbon tag with my nestabilities and the bottom layer is just a square but I did the corners with the sides of a SU punch - can't remember the name of it....
The paper on the bottom is from 'My Minds Eye' and the other DP is 'K & CO' . I used black Memento ink to stamp and walnut ink distress for the edges.
All for today - gotta go finish off dinner.....cooking it that is......
Take Care
Tera




















2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love this!!! Such the fun card...

Nancy said...

What a great card! Love the colors, that image!