Monday, March 9, 2009

Chipboard CPS 106

Hallo,
Another busy weekend at work - so glad to have a day off!!! So glad to find time to play in the craft room, and had lunch with my DH today too - BONUS!!!
Another sketch from CPS today - I had forgotten how much I really loved to do sketches.
This is Sketch 106 - go take a look at what everyone had done with this sketch - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com
These 3 cards were all done with a stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms called 'Cancer is so limited' - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I also used some chipboard that I had sprayed with glimmer mist. Also some felt and paper flowers with dew drop centers.







Fot this pink one I used the same white spotted flowers from the first only sprayed them with glimmer mist - pomegranet I think, and added pink dew drops.





The centers in this one are buttons......
Well all for today ya'll - more prettys tomorrow.
(that is after walking the dog, getting on my mean ol' excersise machine, doing some yard work....)
Take Care
Tera










7 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh wow these are so pretty Tera! Love the middle one with the pink blossoms!!! How beautiful!

Create It Simply said...

beautiful job! Thanks for joining us :)

BethieJ said...

These are lovely! Nice job!

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card and sentiment! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, you are rocking the cards! They all are great and what a great use of that CPS sketch.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Oh my gosh! I love that stamp and I need to get it soon. Love the flowers and the chip board as well.


It's a good life!
Terri E.

Pamela said...

Wow! Awesome!