Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Desert Ride

Hallo,
I had this mostly finished yesterday and just put the layers together this morning.
The sketch if CPS 107
www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com



The stamp set is from Hanna Stamps
www.hannastamps.com
I colored her and the side panel with prismacolor pencils. For embellishments I used a little ribbon (from my garage sale stash), a MS punch, nestabilities/spellbinders, and some dew drops.
I am so loving this set - I have been waiting awhile for my budget to accumulate :) - I also got 2 other sets from hanna Stamps this weekend - hopefully they will see ink next week as I am out of time for this week.
I work the next 2 days and will have a couple more cards made from sketches and 'leftovers' - schtuff collected on my desk from other projects, including some images I colored awhile ago - not only did it make the card making quicker but I also forwarded my goal of using up my scraps and cleaning up my craft space.....
All for today
Take Care
Tera


















5 comments:

Shirley said...

She is just too cute !!! Love your punched edge too!

Linda Beeson said...

What a cute card - it is actually hilarious! Great use of that CPS sketch

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great coloring. This is the best image for this sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Beth said...

She rocks! Very nice!

Pamela said...

Cool card!!!