Thursday, March 26, 2009

Easter Decorations

Hallo,
Noncrafting post today - didn't get any cards made today. I went and met up with a few of my stampin buddies for a couple hours - we all brought our cuttlebugs and were playing around to see what we could cuttle. So I have alot of stuff cuttled but no finished card to show - instead I will show you my tiny little front yard decorated for Easter. My DD did all of this - I had planned to but got busy with something else so she decided to do it.
She decided to use the ground stakes along the edge of the garage instead of in the ground which is real creative.
I have glads up and some of the early Iris blooming too.
All for today - I work tomorrow and don't have anything saved to show ya, so I will see you on the other side of the weekend on Monday (I am OFF this weekend !!!!!! YIPPPEEE)
Take Care
Tera



























No comments: