Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter WSC 74

Hallo,
This weekend I broke out the prismacolor markers and this stamp from 'Stamps Happen' for my evening couch activities. I am slowly getting the hand of the markers - and starting to like them more and more. I may end up with some copics yet!!!
The sketch isWSC 74.
I also used my new nesties - labels 3 and 4 which came in the mail saturday am :).
I ran some errands saturday as it was still raining - we got about 8 inches of rain in 2 days (fortunatly for us the sandy Florida soil drains it away really fast!!!).
Sunday I did some yard work and got the rest of my flowers planted - it is sposed to rain again on tuesday....



All for today - its Spring Break here and I have a few extra teenagers in the house today and tomorrow....noise levels very high right now :).
Take Care
Tera












2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just ADORABLE! Thanks for playing!

Shirley said...

How very creative and so Spring and Easter pretty!