Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weekend Bella

Hallo,
Another Bella for you today - from my stash, and the Weekend Sketch from this last weekend - better late than never.
You can find Bella here - http://www.stampingbella.com/
Bella is colored with prismacolor pencils and the phrase is from Gina K
http://www.ginakdesigns.com/.
I used some nesties to cut the layers, and a several punches to cut the blue flower and 3 flower shapes out of a clear sheet, inked roughly with stazon and dew drops for centers.
All for today - tomorrow I am going to a large outdoor Arts and Crafts fair a couple hours aways from here with some of my local stamping buddies. I hope to have a few pics of that for you tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera














2 comments:

Genevieve said...

I just love your cards, they are very unique :)

Vicki Chrisman said...

CUTE Bellas! I'm finally over here catching up. Great stuff girlie! I love that you use so many different things. Something other than Copics... ahhh. Their great but I think people forget how many other things they could be using.