Thursday, April 23, 2009

CPS Movie Happenings

Hallo,
Quick post tonight - am running out of time before super and some other chores still to finish...didn't get near as much done today as I had planned....
I did manage to get 2 cards done - one of which I will show you today.
Stamps are new from Stamps Happen and you can find them at www.janlynn.com along with a ton of other great stamps. They have a wide variety of styles to chose from too.
I also used this weeks sketch from CPS -
www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com.
I colored the main images with prismacolor markers (colored some of them while waiting at the dentist office as the kiddos both had check-ups today :). Stamped them in Memento black ink.
The backround is stamped with distress ink - walnut stain.
All for tonight ya'll - going to try and get tomorrows post set up as I work tomorrow.
Have a great weekend ya'll !!!
Tera










3 comments:

Gigi said...

Love your card; it's sooo cute! Like how you used your Prismacolor markers, too.

Lea L. said...

What a cool card! I really love all the movie stamping you did here! Great job with CPS 112!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

how fun! great stamping and thanks for using the cps sketch this week!