Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fiery Blue SFYTT

Hallo,
Another short post - got home from work late (as I often do - 12 hour shift becomes 13/14 quite often these days...)
Used this weeks SFYTT - you can find it here - www.iheart2stamp.com.
For the back layer I stamped the 'Fiery floral' scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms with distress china blue onto white cardstock and edged it with tea dye distress ink. You can find the great scrapblock here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
The main layer is the same scrapblock stamped onto DP. The phrase is from Gina K - www.ginakdesigns.com
The inchies are pieces left over from the card a couple days ago - stamped/embossed with walnut stain distress ink and sprayed with glimmer mist. I cut the scraps to inchie size and edged them with gold krylon.
The other layer you see in there is a cuttlebug layer that was cuttled, inked, flattened and cuttled again with a different folder, inked, flattened again - for a total of 2 folders. I have seen some cool results with this technique but need more practice as I wasn't too impressed with my effort here - LOL

This second card used the SFYTT also and CHF's 'Fiery Floral' scrapblock again - the 2 main layers stamped on both sides of a double - sided DP.
All for now - couch is calling my name ever so sweetly.... :)
Take Care
Tera

















No comments: