Monday, April 20, 2009

Happening Treats

Hallo,
Sitting at my computer veggin this am - crazy busy weekend at work and I am having a really hard time getting a move on this mornin.....
I finished off this card last friday - yes just one card - These first couple photos are stage one and I almost left it like this cause I really like it (so I will make some more like it come Halloween time). Last week I did Christmas stuff so then I pulled out some Halloween stuff.
The 'Witches Hats' are from Stamps Happen and you can find it and a ton more great stamps here - www.janlynn.com.


I stamped the spider/web and the phrase and embossed them with black embossing powder. The hats were stamped with memento black.
Then I brought out my Prismacolor markers - colorless blender and 3 gray markers (30%, 50-60%) to do the shadows.
I thought it looked pretty cool as is, so I took some pics of it before I colored the rest in.







So here is the color version - I finished coloring it in with the prismacolor markers and it turned out pretty fun too.
All for now - my dog tells me it is high time to get moving and go for a walk (glad its still cool out this morning) I also have several errands to run and some yard work to do.....and hopefully get to the craft room for and hour or so.....
See ya tomorrow
Take Care
Tera

















No comments: