Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Houndstooth Easter - CPS 109

Hallo,
I am preposting for the rest of the week ya'll - I work today and tomorrow, then on friday the kiddos, my Chief Enabler and I are making a trip to Pensacola. My DD is spending a month with Grandma this summer - my DM is going to help her make a quilt, so we are going to go to a couple places to find the fabric she wants for her quilt.
I did up these cards for this weeks CPS sketch - it looked easy enough when I looked at the sketch but I wasn't totally happy with my results.
I used some of the eggs from this weeks previous cards - colored with prismacolor markers. Stamp is from 'Stamps Happen'. Also used my Houndstooth cuttlebug folder and one of my nesties labels die.














1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, did that CPS sketch ever work out perfectly for your adorable cards! Love that embossing.