Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pink Cuttlebug Wedding

Hallo,
Preposting this for thursday as I will be at work.....
Here is another version of the pink and green - wedding style. These are my DH's nieces colors for her wedding coming up so am trying a few versions to see which I like better.
The base cardstock is a textured green. The next layer up is done with the 'cuttlebug smoosh' technique from Technique Junkies using vivid ink and the textile folder from cuttlebug.
The wedding couple is a stamp from 'Another Stamp Company' and is embossed in white onto vellum. All layers are cut with nestabilities in my cuttlebug and edged with gold krylon pen.
All for today - more weddingish stuff for you tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this card and you did a wonderful job on it.

Thanks for sharing,
Cheryl
Cheri926@aol.com