Monday, May 11, 2009

WSC 80 Blue Fairy

Hallo,
I hope all Mom's out there had a great Mother's Day weekend. I had lunch with the fam at Outback yesterday followed by taking in the new Star Trek movie at the theater - which was awsome!!!! Being a Trekkie from old I was very pleased with the movie!!!! Loved it!!!!!
Well on to the card for today - I used this weekends WSC #80 which you can find here - www.cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com
This image is part of a stamp from Stamps Happen which you can find here - www.janlynn.com I inked her up by herself and colored her in with prismacolor pencils. I was happy with the coloring until the yellow part on her right side which didn't blend so well.....
All for today - I work today and the next 2 ....
Take Care














1 comment:

Memories of Time said...

Totally sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with the weekend sketch!