Friday, June 12, 2009

Dance the Van Gogh

Hallo,

Well I didn't get this card done yesterday like I had planned - after I got done teaching yesterday it was kinda late and I just layed around with the kiddos the rest of the afternoon.
I colored this a few days ago and finished it off today.
The stamp is from Rubbernecker and the technique is from the latest Technique Junkie newsletter called the 'Van Gogh' technique.
If you like this technique you need to check out the Starving Artist blog
here - www.starvingartistamps.blogspot.com/2009/06/van-gogh-contest.html

They have alot more samples of the Van Gogh technique as well as a contest if you wanted to try this technique yourself.
All for today - going to try to get some more time in the craft room today - I work the weekend :( so no craft time for me until Monday....
Have a great weekend ya'll - see ya on the other side on Monday (ya I know I am strange to look forward to monday - but I am off on most mondays soooo....)
Take Care
Tera

















No comments: