Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friendship Cardinal

Hallo,
As I am hybernating inside today I managed to finish off a couple cards and one picture made for a 5X7 frame. I colored this and one other image while watching TV on the couch last night and put them together today.
It is waaaayyy too hot out for me today - had planned on doing some yard work but when I got back from my walk (at 7am mind you) I had sweat dripping off eyebrows and earlobes so I decided that even the weeds wouldn't grow THAT much in this heat....



This pretty cardinal is from Stamps Happen and you can find him and alot more great stamps and craft items here - www.janlynn.com. AND they are even having a sale this month so go check them out.
I colored him in with my copics - I am loving my copics for images like this - still need to practice on the more detailed images (as you will see tomorrow).
The phrase is from Cornish Heritage Farms - 'Friendship Centers' and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
And yes I managed to get the phrase just a smidge crocked.....
All for today as I want to get preposted for ya for the next couple as I work the next 2 days - and I plan to take DS to the pool out on base today so he can do laps (he wants to stay 'up' for swim team this year...)
Take Care
Tera









1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Holy Moly Tera..that is just gorgeous! Those colors are just amazing!