Tuesday, June 30, 2009

God's Shadow

Hallo,
Errands done, dog walked, some house cleaning done.....'Stampin' Time!!!!!
I finished this one up last week as I was doing alot of coloring for this weeks challenge at CHF. I finished off 3 projects but could only submit one.
I had a hard time choosing which one would be the one I submitted - I had to ask everyone's opinion - my stamping buddies Pat (aka Cheif Enabler/enablee) and Fran, asked me DD and DS, asked my Mom, even asked the DH.....
Anyway all the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms - main image is from the Thomas Kinkade collection and the others are from the 'Ornamental Beauty' set.
You can find these great stamps and info about the Design Challenges going on over at CHF here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com

The main image is colored with prismacolor pencils.
I also used some chipboard pieces, some old ribbon, glimmer mist, and brads....
All for now - have to get working on the next 2 challenges as we are going on vacation next week and I want to have them all ready in my laptop to 'load and go'
Take Care
Tera














No comments: