Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Green Victorian Woman

Hallo,
I have had alot of fun with this stamp in the last couple days, so you will see this one several more time over the course of the week....
I sat down with intentions of doing some paper piecing - I had a completely different set and look in mind for my play time, but somehow this stamp jumped into my hand and I ended up with 4 cards and one picture for framing.....hopefully today I can get back to my origional idea :)
All stamps are from Cornish Heritage farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com



The main image is 'Pastoral Woman'
and is colored with prismacolor pencils and her dress is paper pieced, then the hands with the apples pieced on top.. Edged with gold krylon pen.
The backround is 'victorian flowers' backrounder in peeled paint distress ink onto green paper.
All for today - will be preposting the next week or so until I run out of stuff. I work the next 2 days and then on Sunday we are going out of town for a short vacation back to Nebraska to visit family and pick up DD before heading back home.
Take Care
Tera







No comments: