Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Purple Cruisin

Hallo,

Another Hanna card for you today....I love this Motorcycle Hanna.

My DH's Harley is purple so I went with that today. Most of the bike is colored with spica glitter pens - silver, black and purple - as well as Hanna's gloves, boots and helmut. The rest is colored with copics.

I had a thin purple ribbon that I decided to use but once I got it taped down it was just too bright and didn't match so guess what I did - I took one of my light gray copics and colored over it and it toned it down so it matched just right - cool!!!




I did this card for the Guest Design Team call for Hanna Stamps - you can find the info here - www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440356



The stamps is of course from Hanna Stamps - www.hannastamps.com
All for today!!!!
Take Care







No comments: