Thursday, June 18, 2009

Serenity Lighthouse


Hallo,
Remember yesterday when I said that I needed some more practice with my copics whne it comes to detailed images - well here's proof LOL.
Although I wasn't happy with how the coloring turned out, I didn't want to waste the effort of over an hour and 1/2 of coloring sooo....
The Lighthouse stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms - Thomas Kinkade collection and you can find it as well as the Serenity Prayer here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com.


The folks at CHF also have a great gallery so you can see some much better examples of coloring this image there too - or you can wait until monday I think and stop by my little blog again where I will show you this image again - this time colored with my prismacolor pencils which I seem to have better luck with when it comes to these beautiful Kinkades.
All for today - Take Care
Tera

No comments: