Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fiery Resist

Hallo,
Quick prepost for you today - back to work after my vacation!!!!
Another card using clear embossing powder as a resist - this was for the challenges going on over at Cornish Heritage Farms.
All stamps used are from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find them here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com
I started by stamping the 'victorian leaves ' backrounder with current adarondak ink. Then I stamped and embossed the 'fiery floral' scrapblock with clear embossing powder.
Next I sponged current ink all around the embossed image. It was a little bright for what I wanted so I sponged some weathered wood distress ink over the current and I really liked how that looked. The Serenity Prayer is stamped/embossed with white onto vellum and torm to fir the card. Other embellishments include some old ribbon and a hat pin with a pearl tip (way cheep from 'Ben Franklins'~!!!!). Also added some gold krylon to the edges and layered onto black cardstock - and a couple black rhinestones too.


All for today -- Take Care
Tera




No comments: