Monday, July 27, 2009

Masterpiece gift box

Hallo,
Well here is my first project with the green Faux Designer Paper from last week.
It will also be my entry for the last week of challenges over at Cornish Heritage Farms - this weeks challenge is 'one sheet wonder'.
All stamps are from CHF - the phrase is from 'Motivation Centers', a key from the keys set, and the rest are from the 'Ornamental Beauty' set.
You can find all their stamps here - http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/

This is a cigar box that I covered with the paper I made. The inks are distress inks and some staz-on.
I added a chipboard key (Tim Holtz)
colored with glimmer mist, a keyhole (also Tim Holtz), a silk flower, a decorative brad, a stamped tag, ribbon, and corners cut with my cuttlebug.



The inside bottom of the box is covered with patterned felt and the inside top with more of the FDP.
All for today - have some errands to run and maybe finish up the back to school shopping that the kiddos and I started last thursday.
Looks like tomorrow I am taking the kiddos and a couple friends to the local waterpark.....


















No comments: