Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pirate of the Plains

Hallo,

Finished off my Pirate today - colored the backround with prismacolor pencils, sponged the sky with inks.

All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms except for the sailing ship - that one is a partial of one I have had for over 10 years and don't know who makes it....

I used 2 Scene It sets from CHF - 'Homestead' and 'By the Seashore' and 2 other sigle stamps from CHF - the Pirate boy and the wheat stamp.
You can find them all here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com


I had origionally stamped the vellum with colored inks but decided to try white instead and liked it alot better!!!! (makes it MORE make-believeish I think).

The hard part was attatching the vellum without it showing!!! (hence the gold krylon for trim...)

All for today gotta think about something to go with the ribs in the crock pot for dinner.....

Take Care

Tera
















No comments: