Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby book

Hallo,
A few quick pics of my baby gift project that I have been working on yesterday and today.
This is a chipboard book from Tim Holtz that I covered with coordinating papers and stamps from Gina K.
Some of these papers have been in my stash for a long time and some are new from my trip last week....
I have had the stamps from Gina K for awhile - 'Wee Tee's' and 'Sporty Tees'.
I only decorated the front and left the pages on the inside with only the decorative papers - but then I stamped up about 15 different onesies with different phrases and pictures from the Wee Tees set and put them in a little plastic sack. That way my coworker can coordinate the onesie with the picture.






Here's a couple shots of the other inside pages and a shot of the extra onesies (and some extra die cuts and extra sports equipment).
I had a busy day - nice cool weather again this am so I took another long walk and got alot of yard work done - alas no housework done but I am sure this cooler weather won't last much longer so.....
After school I had to run a couple errands for school supplies and then spent about 2 hours at parent night at the HS - introducing all the sports coaches, teams, teachers ect. and then a quick run around the school meeting my DD's individual teachers.... Thank goodness for the crock pot :)
All for tonight - more yard work planned for the am, a mandatory meeting at work, laundry, groceries ect., ect., ect.,
Take Care
Tera




No comments: