Thursday, August 20, 2009

Christmas Collage

Hallo,
Working again today....
Another one of my new stamps from 'Stamps Happen' - I really liked this collage stamp - eventually I plan to do a couple cards with this stamp cut up and rearranged but for today I left it as is and colored it with my copics.
You can find this great stamp here - http://www.janlynn.com/ - along with a ton of others!!!!
After coloring I edged the panel with red metallic pen and layered it to some Christmas DP along with a ribbon and some red stickles dots (I didn't have anything else small and red to add - stickles worked just fine - except it wasn't quite dry when I took this pic so had to reapply some to the one corner :).
All for today - Take Care
Tera



1 comment:

Lost Aussie said...

What a yummy card, the colours are awesome!