Friday, August 28, 2009

Doodle cards

Hallo,
Well here is a card done with one of my doodle sheets....I colored it with my copics and edged the panel with a gold krylon pen and layered it to brown cardstock.
On top I put a slip of vellum stamped with a tree and phrase - both from Gina K - with brown staz on
Added some yellow rhinestones for some pop....
Down at the bottom I have another card using the same doodle sheet but with this card I left it plain black and white, edged it with a black sharpie for a faux layer and then to an orange card base. On top of that I stamped some cute pumpkins from 'Holly Berry' which I also layered to black and then orange.
I embellished them with some rhinestones that I colored black to match with my black copic.
All for today - Have a good weekend
Take Care
Tera




















No comments: