Monday, August 24, 2009

Doodlin' along

Hallo,
Sorry I missed ya'll on friday - didn't get much of anything done all day. Did manage to go to lunch with my friend and chief enabler Pat and my 2 kiddos which was nice - stopped at a couple thrift stores on the way to running the DH his phone he forgot and after lunch (as it was right across the street) - probably should not have stopped at either as now I have a bigger pile of schtuff at the entrance to my craft room......
Just a couple quick pics for you today - the first 2 are a couple pages that I doodled at my Nursing conferance last week. I don't sit still well for long - my hands need something to do and especially in the afternoon after lunch I can pay attention to a lecture much better if my hands are busy. So I usually takes notes on one sheet and then move over and doodle on another when I am not taking notes. I copied these onto cardstock and will try to do something with them this week sometime.....

The last photo is the beginings of a baby project for a coworker - the cigar boxes I have been altering are perfect size to fit one of the chipboard books from Tim Holtz, sooo I am going to decorate the box and the book with similar papers and she will have a small scrapbook for baby pics and a matching box to store it in - the pic shows the papers I am using and the cover of the book which was all I got done on that today.
I wasn't in the craft room long today - I go up early to see the kiddos off to their first day of school - aakkkk - my oldest started HS.
Then I took a long walk as the weather was nice and cool for a change - did yard work, house work, I even got in the pool and did an hour or so of wateraerobics...... I hope to have a little more craft time tomorrow but have a couple errands outside the house to run so we'll see.....
Take Care
Tera





No comments: