Monday, August 10, 2009

Gifty Bluebird

Hallo,
I got some new stamps in the mail the other day from 'Stamps Happen' and just love this little gift birdy so had to play with him first.
I stamped him and colored him with my copics and then went over him with my spica glitter pens. The panel is cut with my nestabilities and both panels edged with red krylon pen.
You can find this cute stamp here - http://www.janlynn.com/ - in the holidays section.
I used DP from Basic Gray, ribbon from MFT, and the little bling button thingys from Bellastamps....
The phrase is from Gina K.
Today starts a little over a week off for me !!!!!!
I have 3 days to play here at home and then thursday I drive to Savanah Ga. for a weekend Nursing Conferance over the weekend (in Hilton Head). The kids and I still have to decide on something fun to do the next couple days as it will be the last stretch of time before they start back to school.
All for today - Take Care
Tera



No comments: