Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Masterpiece CPS

Hallo,
Just a short note - should try to do some yard work this am but it is seriously TOO HOT!!!! I am soooo ready for fall - I think I will hybernate in the house today again and maybe sneak out to the pool for just a bit.
I used another sketch for todays cards - this one is from CPS for this week and you can find it here - http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/


I also used some pieces left from the red Faux Designer Paper from last week. I used all stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms - sets = 'Ornamental Beauty', 'Keys', and 'Motivational Centers'. You can find these great stamps here - http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
I can't seem to stop playing with these sheets of FDP :) - I will have a couple more projects over the next 2 days, then I promise to move on to something new!!!!
All for today.
Take Care
Tera








1 comment:

Elise said...

That is some TRULY gorgeous stamping! WOW! You REALLY made this sketch your own... Fabulous work!