Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ornamental Bottles

Hallo,
I pulled out a couple more bottles and did some glass etching on monday. I stamped these both with stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms - 'Ornamental Beauty' set and embossed with clear powder before coating with etching cream.
Once I was done etching I made tags for both of them - one with the green and one with the red masterboard sheets from last week.
I am slowly starting to clear some of the 'schtuff' in my craft room (I am down to 3 bottles and 5 cigar boxes - then I will see what I have in the next pile....)
All for today - preposted today as I am working today (after today I only have to work 2 days over the weekend and I have over a week off!!!!!! - then home a couple days and the kids will start back to school!!!! - they are getting really bored!!!)
All for today - see ya tomorrow
Take Care
Tera



























No comments: