Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Penquin Christmas

Hallo,
Just a short post today - have some errands to run, going to get my hair done (and boy does it need it!!!!), some craft time (trying to get enough done to prepost while I am away for my Nursing conferance) and then some pool time with the kiddos.....
Using my new stamps from 'Stamps Happen' - this penquin is so fun to color!!! You can find him here - http://www.janlynn.com/ in their holiday section - but don't stop there - they have a ton of great stamps!!!
I colored my penquins - for both cards - with copics. Layers are nesties edged with silver metallic pen.
The phrase (which is hard to see in the photo) is from Gina K.




Those baubles in the corner of this first one are really a light purple to match behind the penquin but for some reason I couldn't get them to show their true color in the photo.
I used this weeks Weekend Sketch for both the cards - WSC92.



I really like this second card better - the phrase is also from Gina K - I guess I just liked the browns better.
In other news - I got a complimantary copy of the Autumn Take Ten in the mail today!!!!! :)
I have 3 cards in this issue!!!! I came in the house waving my magazine and both the kids covered their ears......but I didn't get too noisy this time (learning to control myself a bit :)
All for today - Take Care
Tera



1 comment:

Sharon Harnist said...

Great job with the sketch challenge -- thanks so much for playing! What a darling penguin!