Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simple Christmas

Hallo,
I will be back home as of yesterday but will have to work - so am going to prepost today and tomorrow. Friday is my one day off - which I will do more laundry and finish unpacking - maybe get some craft time and then I work again for the weekend.....
Playing with my new stamps from 'Stamps Happen' again. You can find these and a ton of other stamps here - http://www.janlynn.com/
I started by using one of my nesties labels and just embossed it onto the front of a few cards. Then I stamped Mr. Penquin and the trees with black memento ink and colored them with copics. They were a perfect fit for this label die.
Both phrases are from Gina K.
All for today - Stay Healthy (we always have more than enough business to keep us runnin'...!!)
Tera














No comments: