Thursday, September 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions....

Hallo,
I did manage to get some crafting time yesterday - while I had another Halloween plaque drying I added to this butterfly image that I colored on the couch the other night.
I have had a thing to try orange and teal lately and finally did on this butterfly - I will show you the decorative bag that inspired that color combo soon. I colored over the butterfly with clear embossing ink and embossed it with clear powder and then I sponged the backround - light purple first, then dark purple and then navy blue . Then I stamped the flourish - from Cherry Pie - in


brown ink and edged the panel with violet blue copic marker.
I want to use this panel on a plaque like the one I used for the Halloween one - the problem came when I tried to decide which paper I wanted behind this panel.......
With the black and white paper I would edge/distress the edges with either teal or purple - or both....
With the orange paper I would edge/distress it with teal and navy...
And with the teal paper I would probably edge/distress the edges with dark teal and purple......


BUT the big question is which one!!!!!!
So if there is anyone out there looking today please drop me a line and tell me which one you think would look best - or maybe I should just do all 3.....
I am at work today so will turn this over and over in my head the next 2 days and we'll see what I can decide by the weekend - meanwhile I think I will color 2 more just like this one just in case....
Take Care
Tera

No comments: