Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dragonfly Kiss

Hallo,
I managed to get some good craft time yesterday - totally blew off the house work I probably should have been doing......ahhh another days build up of dust....
Today my Chief Enabler Pat and I are making a run to Pensacola to go shopping - Hobby Lobby, the JoAnn's superstore and Micheals all in one day :) Hopefully I won't spend too much... :)
Played around some more yesterday with the Klimt style stamp from "Cherry Pie" called 'The Kiss'
This one was done on 5X7 sized watercolor paper - sprayed first with walnut stains - terra cotta and green. Then stamped with distress inks in green, red and walnut.
The main image is stamped and embossed with black. I used a white gel pen to accent the dragonflys and edged the edges with walnut stain ink.
Last I colored in the clothes on the main image with some chalks and then sealed the piece with acrylic sealer.

All for today - I work the next 2 so will have some more Klimt to show you tomorrow and back to some glass etching on thursday. Will try for a little craft time on friday - but will probably have to do some house work and as we have a nice cold front coming down I should have some good yard work weather too.
Take Care
Tera





No comments: