Monday, October 26, 2009

My Favorite Waltz

Hallo,
I accually managed to get one of these done :) !!!! This was done for the "So you think you can stamp" challenge for week 3 over at the My Favorite Things forum on Splitcoaststampers. ANd its not even last minute - its 3 pm and I have until midnight ...... :)
This is made on mattboard to fit a 5X7 frame.
All stamps are from MFT. I did some paper peicing but kinda in reverse as I stamped/colored the girls and paper pieced them onto the DP instead of the usual other way around.
I colored them with copics and then went over them with spica glitter pens to make their dresses a little sparkly for their night out on the town dancing......


I think you may be able to see the glittery effect on the last 2 photos the best.

We had such beautifully cool weather the last couple days - finally getting a bit of yard work caught up on. I have been pulling weeds and digging up whats left of my iris plants.
I love iris but they just don't grow well here in our Florida heat and they hardly bloom at all. My Mom is coming down for a visit in a couple weeks so ( they are driving down) I decided to give what was left to her because I know they will do great back home in Nebraska.
I am headed back to my craft room for a bit so all for today.


Take Care
Tera






No comments: