Monday, October 12, 2009

Sparkling Flourishes

Hallo,

Writing this on Sunday afternoon as I work tomorrow - Didn't get anything done to show you the end fo the week with work and all but did manage a little something this weekend - accually something to prepost for Monday and Tuesday.....

I had a few more cigar boxes that I had wanted too get done in time for my craft fair next weekend and planned on doing a Christmas one - well then I stopped in by Flourishes and saw they had a contest going "A season that sparkles challenge" so that made decideing which Christmas stamps to use easy enough :). See here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com


The deer is from Flourishes and you can find him here - www.flourishes.com
The phrase is from Cornish Heritage Farms and you can find that great set here - www.cornishheritagefarms.com

I embossed both stamps in gold and then colored the little deer with copics and spica glitter pen (which doesn't show up very well in the picture) and I added some small colored rhinestones to the antlers.
I will show you the book that fits inside this box and a card to match on tuesday.
All for today - working on monday when this will post - see ya tuesday.
Take Care
Tera