Friday, October 2, 2009

Tiki Time

Hallo,
I am finally back in the swing of things more or less - I got sick monday evening with some tummy stuff and didn't even get to go shopping on tuesday with my friend Pat - good thing I preposted up until yesterday or you wouldnot have had anything to look at for a few days....I even called in sick to work on wednesday which I almost never do.
Anyhow I feel better today - got some errands done and morre poor mutt got a walk this am - such nice weather too....but I didn't push it much as I have to work the next 2 days and was still feeling a bit lazy.



I already had this project in mind when I saw the Flourishes Tuesday Challenge earlier this week and going a little 'out-of-the-box' fit right in with my plan :). Check out what everyone else did here - http://www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/
I really had fun with this little picture. The stamps are all from 'Starving Artistamps' and I colored it with my copics. This 'sign' is going to be for a party and I am doing up some matching invatations too which I will show you when I get them done...
All for today - gotta try and get some grub going for the fam....
Have a great weekend - see ya on monday.
Tera













1 comment:

Shirley said...

I love this. The colors are so islander and the card is just wonderful too~!