Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Together

Hallo,

Well I didn't get as much time for the craft room as I intended today but I did manage to get a little done around my house - a little each day and eventually I may catch up :).

I started with this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes which you can find here - http://www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com/
The challenge was to make something for one of the women in your life and to use pink because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
I know several people with Breast Cancer - my Mom had her surgery 2 years ago now but thankfully didnot need chemo or radiation.
Then I saw the sketch over at CPS and decided to use that - I usually need some help when I have to use pink (its not a color I chose very often).
You can find the sketch here - http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/





I used a flourish backround from Flourishes for the card base and the nestie die cut later both stamped in brown ink.
The main image is from My Favorite Things and is colored with copics - also cut with a nestie, and edged with gold mettalic pen.
The little pearl on the ribbon is a brad.
All for today - gotta try and get some grub going for the fam ....
Take Care
Tera







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the lace borders! Your coloring is so beautiful, too.
Thank you for playing FTTC with us!

dstandard said...

Love it and love the stamp!

Shirley said...

The whole card is wonderful! I am however partial to lace and I love what you did with the ribbon too!