Monday, November 23, 2009

Family post - DH's Birthday

Hallo,
Just a short note to let you know what I have been up to this week - had alot of family in town for my DH's 50th Birthday. My Mom and Step-Dad were the first to arrive - he accually knew they were coming as it made me making arrangements for vacation time easier.
Thursday evening was when most of his family arrived and we surprised him - they went ahead to one of our favorite resterants and we met them there.
Then saturday afternoon his cousin and wife from Texas arrived and surprised him and lastly we had a party set up for sat. evening and our great friends from Virginia arrived :). All in all we had a really good time. I didn't take enough pictures but also didn't blog most of them.....

These first 2 pictures are of my folks 'helping' my DD with her science fair project - worms and composting - here she is finding all her worms and transfering them to another bucket to weigh.
The next few pics are mostle from the party - I got DH a Tiki carving with a dew rag....
A couple pics of DH unwrapping presents, one with the kiddos behind him.
The last couple pics of our friends from Virginia.
Thank-you everyone who came from out of town- including both our Moms, Step-Dad, DHs sister and hubby, DHs niece and hubby, both my brothers and one brothers wife and kiddos, DHs cousin and wife from Tx and the clan from VA.
Thanks also to the crazy locals who also made time to come!!!!!
All for tonight - and you may not see much of me here for the next week or so - tomorrow I aim to tackle some organizing in my craft room and then I work 6 of the next 8 days.
Have A Great Thanksgiving!!!!!!
Tera



































1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh ..that's great! Looks like you guys had alot of fun!