Thursday, November 5, 2009

Flourished Sepia

Hallo,
I am at work today but managed to get something done yesterday to show ya - I decided to do the challenge over at Flourishes from tuesday - FTTC40 - you can find it here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
The challenge was to use neutrals and a colored image. Well this challenge was perfect for a technique from my last months Technique Junkie called Sepia technique.
Chose my image easy enough but then couldn't decide on which cuttlebug folder to use and then couldn't decide which ink to use - white or brown - soooo I did 4. 2 with brown ink on the cuttlebug backround and 2 with white, and I used 3 different cuttlebug folders.
All for today - Take Care
Tera










4 comments:

Ali Manning said...

Your cards are so beautiful - this Sepia technique looks wonderful with this image.

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

This is a beautiful card !!
I think you have a new follower :)

Unknown said...

This is fabulous!! Love how you used the label nesties! Great embossed detail, too!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautifully done!